Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reliability Engineer - Dornier Technology

Dornier Technology is in need of: Jr. Reliability Engineer Qualification: License Aeronautical Engineer Duties/Responsibility: - Review & evaluate the causes of component removal, shop findings report and discrepancy received from pilots/mechanics. - Monitors, controls & coordinate with the respective engineers for the performance and reliability of all aircraft systems and components. - Prepares reliability reports send your cv to aerojobsph.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I was looking for a reliability engineer jobs and I came across your blog, very informative and entertaining, it shows that your an expert in your field.
    I will definitely be back for more. Keep it up!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could i send my cv? "send your cv to aerojobsph.blogspot.com" lead me to here.

    ReplyDelete